[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Any way to "keep with previous" in Writer?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Any way to "keep with previous" in Writer?
- From: Wayne Stidolph <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:29:28 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to "Keep with previous" rather than "keep with next" (for my
beginning-of-list styles). I can see from searching that it's been
discussed and bugs opened and such, for quite a while, but I don't
think anything has come of it yet ... I wonder if anyone has worked
out a way to do that, or is it just a manual thing to do - go through
and apply Keep With Next, take it off where it no longer applies, etc.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
In case of problems unsubscribing, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Any way to "keep with previous" in Writer?||eponymous <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] help package installation failure
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] New Member
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] help package installation failure
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Any way to "keep with previous" in Writer?