muzzo wrote:

LO : 3.4
Browser : Firefox 4.0.1
OS : Windows XP
URL test : http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-4-new-features-and-fixes/.

1) Copy by select all in that page and paste into MS Words, it appears, but
when paste into LO Writer Text Documents, the image does not appear, the
text copied successfully

I get the same result as described above, in point 1. (In Word it
pastes correctly, in LO writer, images do not appear)

2)  Copy by select all in that page and paste into MS Words, it appears, but
when paste into LO Writer HTML Documents, the image does not appear, the
text copied successfully

Again, I get the same result as described above, in point 2.

3) Save the page as complete html and open in LO Writer HTML Documents, the
image does not appear, the text copied successfully

I do *not* get the same result as described above, in point 3.  I save
the page as complete htm (from Firefox).  When I open the htm file in
LO writer, the images appear correctly.

4) Copy the page which already paste in LO Writer which image not appear and
paste into MS Words, the image and text appear successfully.

I also get the same result as described above, in point 4.  In
Firefox, press CTRL+A (select all) and then CTRL+C (copy), go to LO
writer and press CTRL+V (paste) and then CTRL+A (select all), CTRL+C
(copy), go to MS Word and press CTRL+V (paste).  The images appear in
Word, as expected (but not in LO writer).

I am running LibreOfficePortable 3.3.2 (as downloaded from portableapps.com)
LibreOffice 3.3.2
OOO330m19 (Build:202)
tag libreoffice-3.3.2.2

Running on Windows 7 x64