On 06/07/2011 07:33 AM, Heinrich Stoellinger wrote:
Hi everybody,
On May 30th I reported the problem of not being able to print in landscape
orientation under LibreOffice 3.4rc2. I have now installed 3.4.0 but the
problem persists. Has anybody had a serious look at this issue?
I am trying to print a page created in landscape format (height : 21cm,
width 29,70cm). No matter what I specify in the printer property dialog box
(e.g. landscape on or "upright") printing starts roughly one third of the
page down and extends beyond the right margin (naturally!!?!). This cannot
possibly be intended.
Regards
H.S.

3.4 RC2 and 3.4 release is the same package.

Your page measurement, is that A4 size [with the size being the margins?] or some special size of page? I know you must have set the page to you size via. Format>Page, since that would make sense. But, could you tell us what Operating System you are using and what Printer you are printing with? XP, Vista, Win7, MacOSX, Linux? HP 1410, 2600n, Epson Artisan 810, or some other? I do not use A4 paper since I live in the USA, and we use Letter size [21.3cm? by 28.6cm?] and inches, so figuring out the inches for you cm paper size is hard for me to deal with, while using inches may be the same for you.

I do not know which country AT is used in you email address, but thanks for coming to the English list with you question.

Hopefully with the operating system and the printer information, someone on this list will have that combination and know your answer. I am sorry I could not help you any farther, since I know only XP, Vista, Ubuntu Linux OSs, with HP 1410, HP 2600n, Epson Artisan 810, doPDF, and PDF CUPS printers or PDF file printers.