Thank you so much, Jean-Francois.  The only information given about joining this
was that I could post a question, nothing was said about receiving e-mails of
every question posted.  If that had been made clear, I would not have joined.

Your answer to my question, I'm afraid, makes no sense to me because I do not
know where I should look for "Insert>Images, etc."  original MS Word document or
the one I copied to Libre Office?  With the  original document, as I changed
picture sizes, the whole document reformatted to accommodate changes.  In the
Lib. Off one I have only black boxes with red lettering inside showing some type
of designation for each picture.  Can you clarify your response considering the
above information?   Often I have problems with help because the helpers assume
I have more technical knowledge than I do.  I'm just a retired teacher who uses
e-mail, writes with WORD and does web searches.  I have no technical computer
background.
Lynn