Hi :)
I thought the problem was more likely to be about where the fonts are stored, if
the OS is one of the Windows ones.

Acquiring the fonts is probably not the issue unless it's a *nix.  For linux the
installer puts the approx 6 core fonts in the right place so that all the apps
can find them automatically.  They might not be the best examples of each font,
i just don't know.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)