As you might know, OOo's extension pages are now giving "bad gateway" errors.

I have starting looking for .oxt dictionary files outside of that service, and I came across some files that I did not find in OOo's pages.

en_GB.oxt files
en_US updated files that go into the .oxt file.
en_US open-medical-spelling-words .oxt file that the en_AU version was based off from.
French updated files that go into the .oxt files.
. . . . . and others.

I am also looking into properly spelled word lists that could be beneficial to be made into .oxt dictionary files.

So if anyone would like those .oxt files or the other files that can be a part of a dictionary file, let me know. Since I cannot do code programming anymore, I could fall back to work I did over 25 years ago that involved dictionary word lists for hardwired dictionary devices.

It looks like with a little editing work, you can create your own spelling dictionary word list .oxt files. Maybe we can start creating our own instead of waiting for groups to do it for us. I already have created a US English .oxt files that has a word list that is from this year, not 2008, 2009, or early 2010.