On 06/02/2011 01:49 PM, mal wrote:
The roadmap says 1 June. Has anyone any idea
what is happening, is there going to be another RC

Ta

I have been told by a person with a .documentfoundation.org email address that there will not be a RC3 and the release version should be available by the end of the week.

Even if they had the software ready as I type this, it will take a little bit of time to get download page[s] setup for use. Then there are all of those mirrors. Also, I thought I read that they might keep the 3.3.2 download and other related pages in tact, and then have separate ones for 3.4 and its related pages. I do not know if it is true, but it would be nice to have both, if someone wanted to choose a version that does not have a .0 on the end of it. I know a few who would not use 3.4.0 and wait for 3.4.1. I have that mindset sometimes.

Actually I am waiting for the 3.4.0 to come out so I can edit the LibreOffice-NA.US site's DVDs with the 3.4.0 version of the installs. I will keep the 3.3.2 online as well. Then people will have a choice to use/test. As soon as the pages are edited with 3.4.0, then we can get ready with a 3.4 DVD ISO. Then we hopefully will have a link to that ISO[s] along with the 3.3.2 ones.