Sorry to interrupt your admin wars.... Any chance that someone in the COMMUNITY (With or
without the capital "c") can solve why Impress loses all it's links (paths) to MP3 audio files
using "interact play sound"..... (in XP Pro environment as I can't stand the GUI for dummies
of WIN7).

May be trivial to you but put it this way.... us nasty MS Office Users (probably not paying
licence fees ref your forums comments) are having to revert to MS Office 2003 to get a
Powerpoint without the anal GUI of the current versions. BTW it doesn't lose links either.

I'm not sure what's worse the MS GUI or the fact that Libo boffins have no desire to improve
their product.

Quite obviously I can't use Impress for serious business so I guess my question is purely
academic?

Un-Impressed