Hello,

I wanted to report a bug that greatly interferes with my ability to use
Libreoffice.  I currently use openoffice Base as my database program for my
work.  When I use libreoffice base on Windows xp, it works fine.  However,
when I use libreoffice base in linux, I encounter a problem.  When I open a
database form, the record navigation bar at the bottom is disabled... No big
deal, right?  However, when I enable it through "View" menu, it usually
appears.  However, when I minimize the window, then maximize it later, the
toolbar has disappeared again, but it is enabled under the "View" menu.  It
appears again if I disable the toolbar and enable it again, but it seems to
be related to minimizing/maximizing the window.  This is a serious
productivity problem as it consumes alot of time to fix this every other
minute.  I have encountered this problem only in linux, including various
distributions (Puppy, Ubuntu, Lubuntu, Xubuntu) and while using several
different JRE's.  I have researched the problem online, and have found many
others having similar issues, and everyone seems to have this issue on
linux.  I have tried many times to switch to another database program, but I
have yet to find a decent one that is compatable with my existine database
file from Libreoffice.  I hope this bug will get fixed soon and make my life
easier... Thanks!  This will be a test for the LibreOffice team to fix some
of the problems that was ignored by Oracle.

Thanks,

Jeremy Blanz