So let me understand

1. LO can deal with the MSO 2003 files better than the 2007 files?

2. If I install Ubuntu together with my Widows rather than instead can Ubuntu and LO access the font files that I have in the Windows system?

3. If not, will Ubuntu with LO recognize TT fonts or other fonts files that I have in Windows if I copy them to a Ubuntu folder?

4. If this would also not work, where could I get the "better" font files?

Thank you to all who have responded so far and I am looking forward to your responses to my new questions.

Laivy

----- Original Message ----- From: "webmaster for Kracked Press Productions" <webmaster@krackedpress.com>