Hereunder is my problem,

I have 3 computers in a samba network
- Dell7 under windows7
- UbuntuT61 under ubuntu 11.04
- thintkpadr60 with two partitions :
    - Ubuntur60 under ubuntu 11.04
    - Sevenr60 under windows7
They all have a session with the same user and have shared folders, they all use libreOffice.

When, being in an ubuntu session of thethinkpadr60 i try to save a libreoffice file in a samba shared folder i have the reply "erreur lors de l'enregistrement du document XXX:
erreur générale
erreur d'entrée/sortie générale
save as;ubuntur60;towards ubuntur60;works
save as;ubuntur60;towards sevenr60;works
save as;ubuntur60;towards dell7;erreur générale
save as;ubuntur60;towards ubuntut61;erreur générale
save as;from any system except ubuntur60;file on ubuntur60;towards any system of the network;works
save as;from ubuntur60;with any other soft;towards any system;works

I would like to emphasize that every saving works except on this partition towards the samba networks.
I have tried to uninstall libreOffice without success.
I have tried to re-install Ubuntu without any success, my next step will be to try and go back to ubuntu 10 and OpenOffice (too bad !)

Any suggestion will be a pleasure.

Christophe
jcc.ha@free.fr