Hi :)
Sorry i forgot to explain the command which is why people probably got confused.

The command is meant to take the existing file, called "FileName" (you will need
to change that to your own file's name) then 'pipes it' through grep.  Grep does
the filtering.  You would need to change "words-to-filter-for" to which-ever
words or numbers you are looking for.  I'm fairly sure that you can use
wild-cards; so, ? would be a single character that could be anything or * would
be a variable number of characters that could be anything.

Then i think the > creates a new file and puts all the results of the grep part
of the command into that new file.  You would need to change the "NewFileName"
to something more useful.  I would avoid overwriting the original until after
checking the resulting file looks correct.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)