Arpanet. I was using the net before the 'web' existed. So were a lot of
people, and it, and all the documents on it were made, and driven by Unix.

Wayne
SemiAccurate

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Twayne <TWAYNE@twaynesdomain.com> wrote:

In news:BANLkTikg5zmahXdCw++-BiH2nf5Cowhsvw@mail.gmail.com,
Wayne Borean <wborean@gmail.com> typed:
I'll disagree with that. Windows didn't open the World.
Unix did. Windows just imitated what Unix did, ten years
later.

Wayne

Umm, no. But you are entitled to your opinion.

HTH,

Twayne`

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <timi@iafrica.com>