[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:59:41 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 03/30/2011 01:24 PM, toki wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----I have dealt with Ubuntu for almost 2 years now, 14 months using it as my default computer.
On 25/03/2011 18:22, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
Do anyone know of any free Speech to text packages that work withLibreOffice, and used Ubuntu?
I'd suggest Vinux, rather than vanilla Ubuntu.
I never heard of Vinux.
What I need is a good Speech to text for some Linux OS since the lady that need it cannot afford to buy a faster used computer and buy a Windows OS that is newer than the Win2000 she has on her PIII computer. I spent my money on the fastest Quad desktop I could afford and did not spend a penny on Windows.
There are a plethora of patents hindering development of a reliable
FLOSS speech to text package. The non-FLOSS players in that field
usually have enough patents that cross-licensing deals can be easily
- -- If Bing copied Google, there wouldn't be anything new worth requesting.
If Bing did not copy Google, there wouldn't be anything relevant worth
DaveJakeman 20110207 Groklaw.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted*
|Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?||planas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?||toki <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Downloading LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Sorting problem in LO and OOo in base / Report
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?