[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- From: toki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:24:07 +0000
- To: email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 25/03/2011 18:22, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
> Do anyone know of any free Speech to text packages that work with
LibreOffice, and used Ubuntu?
I'd suggest Vinux, rather than vanilla Ubuntu.
There are a plethora of patents hindering development of a reliable
FLOSS speech to text package. The non-FLOSS players in that field
usually have enough patents that cross-licensing deals can be easily
If Bing copied Google, there wouldn't be anything new worth requesting.
If Bing did not copy Google, there wouldn't be anything relevant worth
DaveJakeman 20110207 Groklaw.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Add to Dictionary with Right Single Quote as Apostrophe
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Fwd: Mail Merge Tutorial
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?