Hi there,

I find a gold mine with your very useful advices. I really appreciate.
I will try and use this methodology for an other "problem" which was bothering us for a while now.

My original claim was a little bit different than just using multi-localizations.

Having several nationalities in one office is something. And thanks to IT guys that everybody is very flexible when they are by their own in front of their computer screens.But what happens when there are 10 people in a meeting room and there is a presentation on the big screen, or printed reports?
3/2/2001 refers to which date (2nd March or 3rd February)?
123,456 means what (123 thousand 456 or 123456/1000)?
To avoid those kind of confusions we (as a company ground rule) determined a set of convention or mutual understanding. We didn't choose any national presentation (This is why EN-US is not fitting perfectly to our needs.) But we defined them by our selves. We were inspired by international standard simple calculators. Or military style date and time presentations. Long story in short. Why can not we define our special characters freely for LibO? MS Windows and Pardus (-a very nice Linux distro) are letting us to do so. MS Office is also letting us to do so. And LibO - Castle of Freedom- is not. In my office I am advertising LibO.But with out making this simple adjustment my life is very difficult. Either I should manage to change the whole office convention or I should suffer by seeing that the whole office is using MS Office for such a minor issue.

Sorry for taking that much time of yours.
I love LibO, I love Linux, I love the freedom concept. So I want to implement this freedom in my daily life instead of theoretical declarations. This is why my expectations are great from LibO.

Best wishes,
Cevad