[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Terminal Server usage or suggestions
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Terminal Server usage or suggestions
- From: "Danny L. Olson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:26:49 -0600
- To: <email@example.com>
Has anyone tested or been able to get libreoffice to run on terminal
servers? I would like to make it available to my users when they log
in, but don't know if it will function properly on windows server 2003
or windows server 2008 in a shared mode. Cant find anything in FAQ on
terminal servers or any servers in the required hardware section.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Terminal Server usage or suggestions||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Terminal Server usage or suggestions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] speech to text for LibrO - Ubuntu?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Terminal Server usage or suggestions