[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: #10 Envelope Problem in Mac
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: #10 Envelope Problem in Mac
- From: gidney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:19:13 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
Same problem in linux and Ooo3.2 worked for me with the "generic" templates I
had or made. Haven't tried Ooo3.3, but know that Libreoffice doesn't work.
For me it always prints in wrong places. I also have HP printer.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/10-Envelope-Problem-in-Mac-tp2207683p2695360.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] #10 Envelope Problem in Mac||sirloxelroy <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: #10 Envelope Problem in Mac||Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't Copy Sheet on Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't Copy Sheet on Calc
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: #10 Envelope Problem in Mac
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] More Impress woes