Tom Davies <tomdavies04 <at> yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Hi :)

Yes, it gets mentioned in the lists quite often but has probably not been
noted
down correctly yet.  We are getting there fast but we need to note where
there
might be errors like this!

Apols and regards from
Tom :)

Using rpm for the desktop integration packages gives the ability to just "force"
the Redhat (CentOs) desktop-integration rpms into place. I haven't figured
out how to do force packages in using yum.

So yum for the first rpm's and rpm for the second rpm's seems to work.
Like so:

yum --nogpgcheck install *.rpm
cd desktop-integration/
rpm -Uvh --force *redhat*

and poof, I was able to open a PDF using LibreOffice Draw, edit it and
export it as a new PDF :-)

Chris Lent