[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] QUESTION: Libreoffice documents constantly need recovery
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] QUESTION: Libreoffice documents constantly need recovery
- From: Simon Cropper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:38:01 +1100
- To: libreoffice users list <email@example.com>
I am regularly getting a dialog box stating that one of the LibreOffice Documents I am working on needs to be recovered.
This happens despite...
1. The document actually saving and libreoffice closing without any errors.
2. Quite regularly -- 5-10 times a day.
I have searched around and only found one error log that has libreoffice mentioned. This is hs_err_pid####.log found in my HOME directory.
I have provided a link to one of the many log below for interest. I note however that the logs do not appear when the dialog box appears, or should I say prior to the dialog appearing. So...
1. Can someone explain what normally triggers this 'recover a file' dialog to appear (system events or file specific events)?
2. Where in the system is the cause of the 'error' stored (e.g. log, event log, etc)?
3. What does the error log linked to signify?
I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTR, LibreOffice 3.3.0 [OOO330m19 (Build:6)
tag libreoffice-22.214.171.124, Ubuntu package 1:3.3.0-1lucid1]
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, VIC
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: QUESTION: Libreoffice documents constantly need recovery||Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] QUESTION: Base and recognised 'xbase' file formats
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to select a small image placed on a large image?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] QUESTION: Base and recognised 'xbase' file formats
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: QUESTION: Libreoffice documents constantly need recovery