On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 01:17:52AM -0700, Ken Springer wrote:
Hi, Robert,

Before I get to my responses, some comments.

I'm going to write my comments in blue.  I don't know if the color will be
retained as the message goes through the system, but if it does, it will
make it easier to know which of my comments are for this submission.

A. You're posting to a mailing list in HTML? You don't know any better?
B. You don't know that any decent MUA or news reader will indicate quotes?
How long did you say you've been on the internet?

        ........snip of superfluous crap no one cares about.........