Hi, Robert,

Before I get to my responses, some comments.

I'm going to write my comments in blue.  I don't know if the color will be
retained as the message goes through the system, but if it does, it will
make it easier to know which of my comments are for this submission.

As Strother Martin said in Cool Hand Luke, "What we have here is a failure
to communicate."  After reading some of your responses, if I understand your
be interpreted with meaning A, but you interpreted the text with meaning B.
Not an unusual circumstance, it happens all the time.

Which reminds me of a bit if history I watched unfold many years ago.  I had
just gotten my computer online, and this was in the days when my shiny new
1200 baud modem was state of the art.  No web, no Internet, Bulletin Board
Systems ruled the world!   :-)

I was following a thread when "Tom" posted a message.  "Dick" wrote a
reply.  When I read it, I said to myself, "S**T!  It's going to it the fan
now."  Dick wrote a reply that I knew what his meaning was, but I also knew
that Tom would likely place a different meaning on it.  And Tom did just
that.  The thread turned into a huge flame war that really wasn't necessary.

I'm not here to have a flame war, just an honest discussion.