On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 16:17, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions
<webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:

This was on the OOo list.
I decided that it may be something that could be
looked at from LibreOffice's point of view.  My answer
is something that I really would like to see as an add on
for OOo, LibreOffice, and all of its forked lines of suites.

Now it would be great to get a context grammar/spell checker.  When
of OOo [LibreOffice, or other fork].  It could be very useful as a proofing
tool for those of us that are not good at these types of things.

I second the motion.

Best,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.