On 02/01/2011 11:12 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-02-01 19:54, Andy Brown a écrit :
On Tue Feb 01 2011 12:21:25 GMT-0800 (PST) Jonathan Evatt wrote:
I was wondering if the LO team have any intention of setting up a forum?
It's a pretty simple thing to do these days, and surely it would make
problem solving much easier than doing things via a mail list where
every one ends up having to receive everyone else's emails just to
find the answer to their own.

Is a forum in the works? I highly recommend it.

Jonathan

There has been "discussions" in the related lists about adding forums to
the TDF and LibO sites. The last comments was a 'wait and see'.

If you prefer forums then the "Official" OOo forum [1] and the
'Unofficial" OOo forum [2] also provide support for Libo. An "unoffical"
LibO forum [3] has also setup.

[1] http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/
[2] http://www.oooforum.org/
[3] http://libreofficeforum.org/forum

HTH

You can also make use of our Nabble sight. It works a lot like forums and brings together all of the mailing lists. You register there and use this if you find it easier to work with.

http://www.documentfoundation.org/nabble/

Cheers

Marc

Was there any plans on creating a "Forum" for LibreOffice? I deal with several of them for projects and systems. Most of these support forums work out well and "they" gave up the idea of "email list" like this one. They can offer an email when someone adds to the discussion of the topic you are interested in. It is nice that you do have the "Nabble" option though.