On 02/01/2011 07:11 PM, Cor Nouws wrote:
Peter Langfelder wrote (02-02-11 01:06)

Apologies for the omission, I'm using Fedora 13

No probs. Thanks,

(2.6.34.7-66.fc13.i686.PAE) on a Thinkpad T60 (Centrino Duo, 2.0GHz
IIRC) with Radeon graphics (I forget the exact model), 2GB of memory.

Tried to turn off antialiasing but that did not help.

Hmmmm. Sorry to bother you with some more questions:
Is it with any presentation?
Is it the LibreOffice from the Fedora repository (I assume there is one)?

I do not have the issue on Ubuntu.

regards,
Cor

What is in the presentation that would cause it to be slow?
Unless you have heavy video, a standard Thinkpad graphics card
should have no problems with the images.  The CPU and speed
also should not have any difficulty.

What is the size of the presentation?  File size and page number.
Can you email it to someone - OFF LIST - if you get their off-list
email address?

I use Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit and do not have anything but stock
on board graphics and I never had any trouble with any presentation
that I have tried.