[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Question
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Question
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 01:03:14 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marius Popa wrote (28-12-10 16:36)
On 28 December 2010 17:30, Cor Nouws<email@example.com> wrote:
Marius Popa wrote (28-12-10 11:38)Please tell me for both in Calc and in Writer, but first for Writer.
Good afternoon! My name is Marius Popa, a user running LibreOffice 3.3
and I want to know how can I use the AutoComplete job.
There is a difference in how it works in Calc and in Writer.
Which of the two are you interested in at the moment ;-)
Writer: Tools > Autocorrect options > WOrd completion tells it all.
In the menu Format > Autocorrect you can turn of While typing ;-)
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Question||Marius Popa <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Question||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Question||Marius Popa <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Automation of Libre Office Calc 3.3 [RC4] Through dot NET
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Intermittently slow Impress and high Xorg CPU usage
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Question
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Question