I'm sorry, I asked some time ago my question? but nobody answer...
It is close to this topic.
So, I have to repeat it.
I need ukrainian spell-check. And I have downloaded languge pack from ofsite
But I cannot install it becuse system needs file named "libobasis3.3-uk".
And i don't know where i can get it.
If there is no official repository what to do with this file? Where to find
it?
Is there any resolving of this problem?
Does it mean that author forgot about this file or I can install only one
locale per comp?
Or I do something wrong?

Thanks

2011/1/29 webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <
webmaster@krackedpress.com>

I just download LibreOffice directly and then use the terminal commands to
install it.
It will be nice when LibreO is in the repositories for Linux distros, but
it will be a few
months till then.

Sometimes it can be a problem working with PPAs, while other find it easier
than
using the terminal commands to install a package.

Well, I choose to download the archive from LibreOffice.org and then
un-archive it.
Then run the install commands via the terminal.  It works for me.  But it
will be
easier when 11.04 comes out in a few months.