I downloaded the RPMs ok and unpacked everything then installed the RPMs. I
had a little issue with gpg checking but that could be turned off so things
appear to have installed ok, at least for part one. Then when I tried to
repeat the install for desktop integration I got:

[dave@davehost desktop-integration]$ su -c 'yum --nogpgcheck install
libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch.rpm'
Password:
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Setting up Install Process
Examining libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch.rpm: libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch
Marking libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch.rpm to be installed
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus.noarch 0:3.3-6 set to be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

 Package           Arch   Version
                                Repository
Size
Installing:
 libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus
                   noarch 3.3-6 /libreoffice3.3-redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch 1.1

Transaction Summary
Install       1 Package(s)

Total size: 1.1 M
Installed size: 1.1 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test

Transaction Check Error:
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.database.png from install of libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.database.png from install of libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.database.png from install of libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula.png from install of libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula.png from install of libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula.png from install of libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template.png from install of libreoffice3.3-
redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template.png from install of libreoffice3.3-
redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template.png from install of libreoffice3.3-
redhat-menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64
  file /usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/mimetypes/gnome-mime-application-
vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics.png from install of libreoffice3.3-redhat-
menus-3.3-6.noarch conflicts with file from package openoffice.org-
core-1:3.3.0-19.2.fc14.x86_64

and a lot more like that. So I am not keen to uninstall OO until I have at
least some chance to check out LO. Ideas?

Dave
--

When a respected information source covers something where you have on-the-
ground experience, the result is often to make you wonder how much fecal

-- Rusty Russell