Whoa! This seems to have gone way of topic. My only problem was with Libre
Office's inability to find the help file. I solved that by setting the User
Interface setting to English (UK), thus matching the language of the help
file. I also noticed that when installing it (I re-installed) both English
and English UK language packs were set to install.  I disabled the
installation of English and just left English UK which meant the the User
Interface defaulted to English (UK) and that also solved the problem of not
being able to find the help file.

My only issue is that unless you know to do either of the things mentioned
above Libre Office's will not find the help file. This strikes me as a fault
and should, I think be fixed. Any other matter regarding working in more
than one language or setting different languages for different paragraphs
is, perhaps for another thread.

Tony