2011/1/26 crl64 <lee.christopher@wanadoo.fr>

From my own experience, word processors that try to detect which language
you're in always get it wrong. Defining user requirements is quite
difficult. I suppose one solution would be to indicate which languages are
in use in Document Properties. Another would be to have a way to set the
language of each paragraph.

Well, as far as I can tell, you can choose language for paragraph, or even
for selection, on Tools>Language (or something like that, my UI is in
French). It seem to affect at least the spell checker, which is enough for
my use anyway.

--
Cley Faye
http://cleyfaye.net