GRUMPY_BA5TARD wrote:

However, your suggestion did give me an idea. I went into
Tools\Options\Language Settings\Languages\ and noticed that the User
Interface was set to English (USA). Once I changed this to English (UK) it
was able to find the UK help file.

The developers may want to look at this as it's going to fox a lot of
people here in the UK and very possibly a great many other non US users
too. I'm guessing that having the User interface default to the same as
the Locale setting after installation isn't a big job.

Tony

Just a reminder that language settings, as well as facilities for working in
at least two languages in the same document, are absolutely vital for an
application with the ambitions of this one. Two languages can mean a
document in UK or OZ English that contains a quotation in what they call
English in the US of A ;-)). For languages like Greek, French & German, a
grammar checker is also vital, because everybody makes and misses mistakes
which look horrible to the reader.

From my own experience, word processors that try to detect which language
you're in always get it wrong. Defining user requirements is quite
difficult. I suppose one solution would be to indicate which languages are
in use in Document Properties. Another would be to have a way to set the
language of each paragraph.

Regards