Hi :)

If you are using Firefox as your web-browser then try clicking on

Tools - Preferences - Main (or General)

About halfway down the page is a browse button to help you choose where to setup
a "Downloads" folder.  In Windows i tend to create a new folder in "My
Documents" and rename the new folder to "Downloads".

Most other web-browsers are much the same but if you let us know which
web-browser you are uing then someone here might be able to be a bit more
specific.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)