The actual command is 'yum --nogpgcheck install *.rpm' (options come
before the command).

That worked, but then I got conflicts with the desktop integration icons
and the remaining OO packages, so I had to uninstall all remaining
openoffice packages to clear that up.

The installation document does not mention uninstalling previous OO
installation, only previous LibreOffice installations.

Paul

On 01/26/2011 10:56 AM, Cia Watson-2 [via Document Foundation Mail