Hi

I think Oracle have decided they are competing with LibreOffice but so far we
seem to be co-operating with them.  It would be wise for us to
1.  Beat them to the finish line.
2.  Keep aware of what they are doing, odd stats can help sometimes
3.  Keep going the way we have been, rapid growth and development in
infra-structure and support along with excellent coding development
4.  Keep co-operating as long as they let us.

After initial release we wil, of course, keep developing in all areas so rushing
final release and getting it out there wouldn't hurt us.  We don't have to worry
about corporate clients right now but they do.  So a 2nd release in another
couple of months wouldn't hurt us but it's almost unthinkable for them.
Regards from
Tom :)