Hi Olwe Melwasul :)

If you have Ubuntu 10.04 then please stick with it rather than 'upgrading'.  The
10.04 is a special release called an "LTS" which means Long Term Support and has
3 years support for the desktop version.  We have about 2 years of that left.

You have probably noticed that the first number, the 10 or 11 refers to the
year. The second number refers to the month.  So 10.04 was released 2010, April
(well, the end of April) and the next release is due to be the 11.04 in April.

A lot more work goes into the LTS releases and any bug-fixes and updates are
done for them ahead of other releases; ahead of even later releases such as the
10.10 (October 2010).

Regards from
Tom :)