On 17/01/11 23:20, Mark wrote:
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Zed<zed@zed.net.nz>  wrote:
:
  libobasis3.3-en-gb-help

Trying to install that package leads to

zed@zed ~ $ sudo apt-get install libobasis3.3-en-gb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libobasis3.3-en-gb is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libobasis3.3-en-gb' has no installation candidate

The packages are not in the usual Ubuntu repositories, so I doubt that
they're in Mint's, either.  You probably can't get them via apt at
all.  (I could be wrong here....)

However, as I don't use any language packs other than US English (if
you can call it that), I'm not sure what you need to do.  I suspect
you'll have to find the necessary .deb files, either in your download
or from the lireoffice site and install them with dpkg.

There are 3 files that you require to install, the en-US install file, the en-GB language pack and the en-GB heIp pack, if you want a GB English setup. All of these are available as deb downloads. It looks to me as if you have only tried to install the the help pack following the main install file. This could be your problem. I suggest you try installing the language pack before the help pack. It worked for me on Xubuntu 10.10.

Hope this helps

Terry W