Hi Edmund,

Am 17.01.2011 16:06, schrieb Edmund Laugasson:

How should I know, which is better - OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice?
There would be helpful if there can be created comparison table

Well, that´s not very easy and will be changing a lot in the next
months. At the moment, I guess, it´s a true statement in general to
say, that LibreOffice has more features and more bugs as well. (My
very personal impression, though.)

But for me, much more interesting is the following:

OpenOffice.org is just open source, whereas LibreOffice is
independent and free (in sense of freedom).

The OpenOffice.org project today is the remainder of a huge
community after most of the independent community members supported
the idea, that a non-profit foundation should take care of the
evolution of their project, rather than Oracle. In fact, when you
look at the people and the spirit of the project, LibreOffice is the
true continuation of the former OpenOffice.org project. It´s just a
new name due to some legal issue.

;-)

Stefan