[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: more errors, libreoffice on amd64 debian, starts now but immediately aborts.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: more errors, libreoffice on amd64 debian, starts now but immediately aborts.
- From: baldwin linguas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 04:23:34 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
xfce didn' t help.
I can run libreoffice *as root* without any problems.
I can not run it as user (error below).
Oh, I uncopied the lib I had copied into /opt/libreoffice/basis3.3/program, and
symlinked it (ln -s) instead.
Still runs fine as root, not as user.
On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 4:02 AM, baldwin linguas
> I was on here earlier, as you may recall, with difficulties getting
> libreoffice to run on amd64 debian/lenny.
> Libreoffice was looking for libcairo.so.2 in
> /opt/libreoffice/basis3.3/program, instead of /usr/lib, where it was.
> So I copied the lib to where it was looking, and i got it work...I got
> soffice to open.
> Oddly, since the first time, every time I try to start swriter, I get
> messages saying that libreoffice is already open
> and my personal preferences are locked, or something.
> I logged out and back in (couldn' t find any instance of any
> libreoffice program, soffice, swriter, etc. in top)
> and tried to start soffice from the command line.
> I started, then dumped immediately.
> This is the error it gave:
> ** ERROR:(../../../../../../../src/libjava/classpath/native/jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkToolkit.c:103):cp_gtk_gdk_env:
> assertion failed: ((*java_vm)->GetEnv(java_vm, &tmp.void_env,
> JNI_VERSION_1_2) == JNI_OK)
> /opt/libreoffice/program/soffice: line 167: 3191 Aborted
> "$sd_prog/$sd_binary" "$@"
> I noted that line 167 of soffice simply says
> wait $!
> That didn' t suggest to me any resolution, however.
> I know nothing of java.
> The only difference from when I opened it earlier and it didn' t abort
> and now is
> that, then I was using xfce and now I am using openbox.
> I suppose I could go back to xfce and see if I can reproduce the current error.
> My preference for a wm is openbox, however, so, I'm going to want to
> resolve this
> either way.
> thanks in advance for your assistance.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] more errors, libreoffice on amd64 debian, starts now but immediately aborts.||baldwin linguas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] more errors, libreoffice on amd64 debian, starts now but immediately aborts.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fonts in LO under MacOSX
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] more errors, libreoffice on amd64 debian, starts now but immediately aborts.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] more errors, libreoffice on amd64 debian, starts now but immediately aborts.