[libreoffice-users] Re: more errors, libreoffice on amd64 debian, starts now but immediately aborts.

xfce didn' t help.

I can run libreoffice *as root* without any problems.
I can not run it as user (error below).
Oh, I uncopied the lib I had copied into /opt/libreoffice/basis3.3/program, and
symlinked it (ln -s) instead.
Still runs fine as root, not as user.

??

tony