[libreoffice-users] Fonts in LO under MacOSX

Hi, folks,

first of all: congrats - LO is a real great piece of software to work with and I support Your decision to found TDF from the very depth of my heart...

A slight prob arises on my Macs: LO does not recognize my Frutiger Fonts (the original ones by Linotype), whereas OOO 3.2 or 3.3 did - what can be done?

Thanks for help,
Yours,

Steffen Rabe