[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Bug in New Labels wizard?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Bug in New Labels wizard?
- From: Michael Crider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 16:19:02 -0600
- To: email@example.com
When you choose File -> New -> Labels, there is a drop down menu with a list of Databases. I have not been able to figure out what order the databases are in. Every other list of databases I have run across in LibreOffice is in alphabetical order (which hasn't always been true in OpenOffice.org). This is the only one I have found that has its own ordering scheme.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug in New Labels wizard?||Michael Crider <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] More Impress woes
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug in New Labels wizard?