[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] More Impress woes
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] More Impress woes
- From: MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:32:10 -0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was running another .ppt file (which is another one I can't post)
and had a different X crash.
I was trying to select some text from one of the slides (a bullet
list) in the editing configuration (i.e., the slide show was not
running, just Impress) and I inadvertently double-clicked while moving
the mouse during the selection. Impress crashed the X server and
logged me out (and, it seems, hung my virtual console, too). I was
able to log back in, but had to reboot for other reasons.
I thought I might have better luck in OOo, so I did exactly the same
thing (without the double click), but part-way through my dragging the
mouse to make the selection, OOo Presentation crashed the X server,
I'm running Ubuntu 10.10, Gnome 2.32 and LO 3.3.0 rc2.
Anyone else have this problem?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Presentation (Impress) bug filed
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] #10 Envelope Problem in Mac
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bug in New Labels wizard?