[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Problem with formula editor (on Linux only)
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problem with formula editor (on Linux only)
- From: Tom Bell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 00:05:52 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On 12/29/2010 4:51 AM, Leif Lodahl wrote:
Hi,I too have noticed that. Curious, though, it only happens in the formula editor.
I have discovered a problem on two different Ubuntu machines. Both
installations are though the (unofficial) repository
The symbols catalog is almost empty (see
and the %pi doesn't render.
A Windows installation doesn't have the same problem :-)
The character selection in Writer is replete with many selections, but that
does not carry over to the formula editor in Writer.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Problem with formula editor (on Linux only)||Leif Lodahl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: stables Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Next by Date: Re: stables Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with formula editor (on Linux only)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: pdf