HI :)

Snips are good.  Staying relevant is important :)

I think rtf is inferior to odt.  The newer versions of MicroSquish Office (2007
& 2010) can both read "odt" now and odt is the one worth promoting most strongly
surely?

I can hopefully send some documents tomorrow (Thursday) when i work on the
http://www.cecf.co.uk
website.  Something with pictures but no macros and in various formats?  Short 1
or 2 page documents or long, research articles?

Would documents need to have been done through LibreOffice?  I am still using an
older version of OpenOffice (still has the Sun logo) at the moment.  I am just
waiting for the .deb to reach the Ubuntu repos or at least be easy to install.

Many regards from
Tom :)