OK;

After reading the brainstorm document, a couple of observations:

1) Ubuntu Brainstorm: Please consider the differences in layout between Ubuntu's Brainstorm and Getsatisfaction's Ideas page for Mozilla Messaging. I don't know about everyone else, but I find Getsatisfaction's UI much easier to digest on any regular basis. As a result, the UX is more pleasant and I end up participating there more regularly.

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/ideas/popular

2) Launchpad Blueprint: Of the two projects on Launchpad that I've referenced, one doesn't use blueprint, the other uses it for tracking bugs (or feature sets listed as bugs). In other words, I'm not sure what the value proposition is in using Blueprint. I do use Bugzilla, however, to track issues which are important for us and I find it very easy to do so.

https://help.launchpad.net/Blueprint
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/index.cgi

Thank you very much to the entire LibreOffice community for your time and efforts. Best wishes to you & yours over the Holidays.

-Craig