The problem is that most pages have a link to what is one of several help pages.
Linking to the specific help page is not a problem. The problem is returning to
their position in the presentation which would be the last slide they had
viewed, and could potentially be one of a possible 15 slides.

That is why the "Go to last slide viewed" in Powerpoint was perfect.

Thanks,
Lyle