I could be wrong, but I think that is something normally
done outside of LibreOffice. When I was on windows years
ago I think I used Winbatch.
Mike F.
On 9/15/26 05:03, users+help@global.libreoffice.org wrote:
Subject:
[libreoffice-users] User interface: [cntl-F2] in Calc
From:
David Lynch <dlynch1319ng@gmail.com>
Date:
9/15/26, 03:37
To:
users@global.libreoffice.org
With the increased selection of array functions in Calc, I am needing to
[cntl-/][cntl-F2],frequently.
Can I configure Tools -> Customise -> Keyboard, to replace
[cntl-/][cntl-F2] with a single key stroke?
Currently [cntl-F2] with a cell containing an array function spilling into
other cells does nothing. Are there any problems arising if the behaviour
is changed to that of [cntl-/][cntl-F2] currently?
If not, I will make an enhancement request.
David Lynch
--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: users+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.org
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Context
- [libreoffice-users] Re: Subject: Digest of users -AT- global.libreoffice.org issue 4679 (60970) · Mike Flannigan
Privacy Policy |
Impressum (Legal Info) |
Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (
MPLv2).
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our
trademark policy.