Support of LibreOffice Writer,

Following the reply of the Endnote support office (see below), it looks like the 64-bit LibreOffice
7.6.7 is not compatible with Endnote, correct?.

  1.
Is 32-bit LibreOffice 7.6.7 compatible with EndNote?
  2.
Is LibreOffice (32- or 64-bit) compatible with EndNote?
  3.
If answer to 1 and 2 is NOT, then what do you recommend to link my Endnote file with LibreOffice
Writer?

Thanks in advance,

Maciek Lubczynski  (University Twente, The Netherlands)

Dear M,

Thank you for contacting Clarivate EndNote Support.

I understand that you have a query with regards to EndNote. I will certainly assist you with this.

Please allow me to look closely at your case and get back to you soon with a proper solution.

I appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

For a quick reference to common solutions, please visit our new EndNote FAQ.

Kindly note that our number has changed. Our new number can be found here (Please press Option 2
for EndNote).

Kind regards,

Danny
Customer Care Advisor - EndNote

clarivate.com  | Think forward™

Copy of your original request sent to Clarivate Analytics: