Hi all. I'm sure I've missed something obvious here, but LO doesn't pick up a font that looks as though it's known to the system.

This is on linux Mint 21, LO 7.3.7.2 from the repo.

The font file is my own creation and of somewhat venerable antiquity (25 years! how time flies!!). The file is MIKE_H.TTF, and lives in ~/.fonts; the font name is "MikesHandwriting".

The system's font management software tells me it's installed (code points U+0021 to U+00BE with gaps, then some outliers); the system text editor can see it. Yet LO writer does not show it.

I've not tried to use it for years, but I'm (almost!) sure it used to be available.

Any thoughts please? Thanks.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England