LibreOffice:
7.3.7.2 LibreOffice Community
Ubuntu package community
1:7.3.7-0ubuntu0.22.04.3

I regularly use Writer, but seldom any other part of the package. When
I use Writer I want as much vertical space on the screen as possible,
while still being able to read what I'm writing, in spite of the fact
that the display is 4K widescreen. I want to see as much of the full
page as I can. Toward this end I have removed all toolbars and other
stuff from the top of the document window; with the couple of toolbars
that I need floating to the right of the window. All that is at the top
of the document window is 'File, Edit, View, Insert, etc.'

Recently, for some reason that I do not understand, the Standard
toolbar keeps popping up, floating in front of what I'm trying to work
on. This toolbar contains 32 icons, starting with New, Open, Save,
Export as PDF, and more, none of which I need, because for each such
function I use either a keyboard shortcut, or I go to up to the File,
Edit, View, Insert bar, or I have an icon for the function on the
custom toolbars that I do keep floating to the right of the document.

It's trivial to click and remove the Standard toolbar, but a few minutes
later it pops back up again. It also presents itself with every new
document and every time I open a document.

How can I permanently nuke this annoyance?