Once in a while, using OfficeLibre, I see a tab or something that invites
feedback, for improvement/progress etc. I googled "contact feedback
libreoffice," and this email-addr was the only thing that looked promising.

I have a long story, like most, but the short story is: At the bottom of
the window, the line with the 10-orso features starting on the left with
the page number of the document where you happen to be .  .  .

There is the sweet lil boxy icon that is red when the document has been
modified (not yet saved), and becomes black again once the document is
saved.

My computer POPS OFF at the worst times so I hit the icon often .

I used to go up to File/Save (etc) until I happily discovered tapping the
red icon: YAY.

I set my auto save for 3 minutes (which becomes a pain when the file is
long and takes more than a few seconds to save). Here are two feedbacks:

#1 feedback
(Particularly important for fast/dizzy/zipping
writers using a big file and the autosave):

Have the program make a noise when it initiates a save.
When unnoticed, if you keep writing; and the file takes a long time to
save,
YOU LOSE ALL THAT YOU WROTE WHILE THE FILE WAS SAVING.

#2 feedback
(a feature disturbing to the OCD)

Have the program return the red modified-document icon to black
once auto-save executes a save.

# # #

I'm bad at staying up to date on versions; what I am using is probably not
up to date; versions are a sad setback to the idea of software as a TOOL,
like a hammer. A hammer works the same, dependably, for generations. It is
something you can learn from over the years and become in love with.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>